Biff has a monster of an appetite... for worries, that is!
He's super-hungry for everything that bothers you. But here's the catch: when he eats your worry, you have to let it go. You don't want a half-digested worry hanging around.
What's your worry? Do you have a bit of text anxiety? A new baby brother (and the thousand diapers he fills)? Moving to a new neighborhood? Friends you can't quite figure out?
Each of these worries has a different flavor, and Biff can tell by the flavor just how much it pains you. Just write your worry on a piece of paper, or draw it out, then fold it up. Biff will crawl into your lap making silly faces with his unzipped mouth to make you feel better. Then he'll give you a big hug, take a huuuuuuge bite out of that worry, and then zip his mouth shut so it can't get back out!
Buuuurrrrrpppp. All gone!
And all the while, kids are enhancing their emotional vocabulary: sad, angry, nervous, anxious, frustrated, furious, embarrassed, annoyed. Feelings are complicated things (and that's why they taste so yummy to a Worry Eater!).
Biff is an orange striped monster with three ears (all the better to hear your problems sneaking up on you), shiny embroidered eyes that look at the wonders of what you can learn from the bumps and bruises of life. Unzip his mouth so he can make funny faces!
Biff Worry Eater
- Plush three-eared monster with zip-shut mouth that eats up all your worries
- Encourages emotional regulation, self-esteem, self-expression, imaginative play
- Ideal best-friend companion for every stressful situation
- Designed with three ears, orange and cream stripes, cream feet and hands, and a zippered mouth
- Mouth unzips to reveal pouch
- Write worries onto a piece of paper and stuff them inside
- Helps enhance emotional vocabulary
- Features clip ring for travel or hanging
- 14 x 9 x 2.5 inches
- Made from 90% polyester, 10% cotton
- Hand wash only