We're thrilled to be open to the public for in-store shopping!
The following are a few very important rules and guidelines that we have in place to ensure that browsing our shelves is safe and comfortable for everyone involved. We're hoping this answers any questions that you might have but please feel free to contact us if there's something you are unsure about.
- Print is open to the public for walk-up, in-store shopping Wednesday - Saturday from 12PM - 5PM.
- We remain closed on Mondays and Tuesdays to allow for private appointments for customers who prefer to shop this way. To book an appointment please visit our Appointment Page. You can also book private appointments for Saturday mornings from 10AM - 12:00PM
- We continue to offer curbside pickup Monday - Saturday from 12PM - 5PM.
- Masks are optional for vaccinated customers, but we request that they be worn by anyone who has not been fully vaccinated or is still unvaccinated.
- Our staff is not be required to wear masks during in-store browsing (as we have all been fully vaccinated) but will continue to wear masks for private, in-store shopping appointments.