Print: A Bookstore is pleased to offer private shopping by appointment. Please see details below:
- We offer private 30-minute in-store shopping appointments Monday through Saturday, available outside of our public hours.
- The first available appointment each day is at 9am, and the final available appointment is at 5pm.
- For scheduling purposes, appointments must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- To book an appointment, customers MUST place a $5.00 deposit when booking through our appointment site. This deposit can be applied to your purchase in-store, gifted, or saved for a later time.
- Unfortunately, existing gift certificates, online purchases (new or old), or other forms of store credit cannot be used to book appointments as the appointment module (Appointlet) is only able to accept credit cards.
- On the day of your appointment, if you are feeling unwell, please stay home. If you are visibly ill upon arrival, we will ask you to reschedule.
- In the store;
- Number of people in your party is limited to 5 people (max).
- Masks must be worn (correctly, covering both mouth and nose) at all times.
- Customers must sanitize hands upon entry.
- Cell phones are permitted in the store, but customers must step outside to make or receive phone calls.
Guests who are unable or unwilling to comply with any of the above guidelines will be asked to leave immediately. Further, Print: A Bookstore reserves the right to cancel any appointments in the event of state-mandated closure or a decision by the owners based on staff comfortability and safety.
To schedule an appointment, please click here.