Summer Bridge Activities(r), Grades Pk - K: Volume 1 (Paperback)
Summer learning preschool to kindergarten workbooks for kids ages 4-5
Help prevent learning loss year-round and prepare your preschooler for back-to-school success in just 15 minutes a day with engaging activities, exercises, and fun games--all in one kindergarten workbook
Summer Learning Kindergarten Workbooks are a great way for your child to learn essential phonics, handwriting, math, science, and fitness skills during summer break that is both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Preschool and Kindergarten Activity Book
- Engaging and educational preschool learning and kindergarten learning activities. "Tracing lines and alphabet letters", "coloring shapes", and "counting numbers" are a few of the fun activities in this preschool workbook and kindergarten workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page preschool to kindergarten workbook is sized at 8" x 10 1/2"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities
Award-winning Summer Bridge Activities(R) engage children's creativity and learning potential and keep kids mentally and physically active to prevent summer learning loss and pave the way for a successful new school year ahead.
The Summer Learning PreK to Kindergarten Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards, stickers, and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 1/2"