You are here
Stowed Away (A Maine Clambake Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Maine Clambake Mystery series.
- #1: Clammed Up (A Maine Clambake Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Boiled Over (A Maine Clambake Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Musseled Out (A Maine Clambake Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Fogged Inn (A Maine Clambake Mystery #4) (Mass Market): This item is not available from Print: A Bookstore.
- #5: Iced Under (A Maine Clambake Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Steamed Open (A Maine Clambake Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Sealed Off (A Maine Clambake Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Shucked Apart (A Maine Clambake Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
It’s June in Busman’s Harbor, Maine, and Julia Snowden and her family are working hard to get their authentic Maine clambake business ready for summer. Preparations must be put on hold, however, when a mysterious yacht drops anchor in the harbor—and delivers an unexpected dose of murder . . .
When Julia’s old prep school rival Wyatt Jayne invites her to dinner on board her billionaire fiancé’s decked-out yacht, Julia arrives to find a sumptuous table set for two—and the yachtsman dead in his chair. Suspicion quickly falls on Wyatt, and Julia’s quest to dredge up the truth leads her into the murky private world of a mega-rich recluse who may not have been all that he seemed . . .
Praise for Iced Under
“Ross knows her Maine coast and her snowstorms. Both provide an atmospheric backdrop for a cozy that . . . picks up its pace when its focus returns to the living and the newly dead.” —Kirkus Reviews
About the Author
Barbara Ross is the author of the Maine Clambake Mysteries. The first book in the series, Clammed Up was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best Contemporary Novel, the RT Book Reviews, Reviewer’s Choice Best Book Award for Amateur Sleuth and was a finalist for the Maine Literary Award for Crime Fiction. She is co-editor/co-publisher of Level Best Books, which produces anthologies of crime stories by New England authors. She writes at her home overlooking the harbor in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. Readers can visit her website at MaineClambakeMysteries.com.