Off Grid Living: A Step-By-Step, Back to Basics Guide to Become Completely Self-Sufficient in as Little as 30 Days (Paperback)
A recent study by Melbourne Institute showed that people living in urban areas are more likely to experience depression and anxiety, as well as other mental health problems.
More and more people are now realizing that ditching the city leads to a stress-free, healthy life. Not to mention the financial benefits of not paying for utilities and rent.
So if you, too, are looking to escape, but have no idea how to do it, then you've come to the right place.
In Off Grid Living, you will discover:
- How you can live off the grid without giving up any of your luxuries or technology
- What to look for when choosing the perfect location for your self-sustaining refuge
- How to install different types of water systems in your off grid home
- A huge variety of electricity options: You'll discover how to use solar, wind, and geothermal sources to power your off grid home and all your gadgets
- How to grow organic, pesticide-free food without spending a ridiculous amount of time and money
- A comprehensive list of the best US states for off grid living
- Tips for becoming completely self-sufficient, including strategies for saving an insane amount of money that you'd usually spend on urban living expenditures
And much more.
If you're ready to give off the grid living a chance, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.