Your Urban Crisis Survival Planner: An international security expert's beginners' guide - Practical crisis awareness and preparedness for yourself & y (Hardcover)
A crisis urban survival guide & planner: How to (relatively sanely) survive & manage a crisis.
Leading security & crisis specialist, Susanne Skov Diemer, guides you through scenarios & cases, challenges & opportunities and the 'How's' and 'Why's' of 'Dos & Don'ts'.
An eye-opening and essential urban survival preparedness guide & planner that prepares, informs and advises you by combining fascinating and insightful personal anecdotes from decades of hardcore crisis management and lessons learned, crisis processes, human nature and pitfalls.
The aim of the book is to prepare, support and guide the readers safely through a crisis - both before, during and after.
- How would you manage if you didn't have Wi-Fi for a week?
- How would you deal with a power blackout and no electricity in the foreseeable future?
- How many days can you feed you and yours with what you have in your home right now?
- Do you have a plan for how to manage if - or rather when - your country is hit by a crisis of a longer duration?
Have you talked to people around you about what to do if a disaster hits and you are not able to communicate via phone or virtually?
Are you prepared for a societal collapse?
This simple & essential guide prepares - and saves - you as far as the basic and fundamental urban preparations for you and your nearest:
- What is emergency supply storage and why should you have one?
- The real reasons you can't expect authorities to save you from all crises.
- How can you contribute and be part of the solution and not the problem?
- How to set up an emergency plan for you and your family / unit in regards to the most likely case scenarios.
- Tips & tricks, dos and don'ts for planning and managing your way through a crisis on a mental and practical level.
The purpose of the book is to prepare for 'if' - or when - we are hit by a cyber-attack, physical terror, a virus and/or a forth crisis scenario.
It is for you as a citizen, single, married or blended family - this is for everyone.