DIY Solar Power for Beginners: The Simple Step-by-Step Practical Guide to Install Grid Tied and Off Grid Solar Power Systems for Your Home and Cut En (Paperback)
If you want to design and install your DIY solar power system, keep reading and escape the labor costs.
High electricity bills caused by inflation and the current worldwide situation have increased the demand for solar power systems.
Unfortunately, the information you can find online is often incomplete or too complicated for first-timers. This is why Rupert Axford has worked closely with experts in this field to provide you with an easy-to-understand guide that helps to cut energy bills by 70%.
The result of his effort is a practical step-by-step guide that teaches you how to set up off-grid and grid-tied solar power systems, even if you have never done it before. By walking you through everything you need to know to cut energy bills by 70% using solar energy, this book is the best choice for those looking for a pragmatic approach that works.
By the time you are done reading this guide, you will have the knowledge to correctly calculate your electricity needs, select the best solar panels for your situation, and install them. If, for any reason you decide to hire a contractor, you will know what to look for and expect from them.
Let's dive deeper into what you will discover in this guide:
- Practical tips to save money on installation and cut energy bills by 70%
- Advantages and disadvantages of various solar power system types and how to choose the best for your needs
- The basics of electricity and how to correctly read an electrical panel
- How do photovoltaic solar cells and panels function
- The simple formula to calculate your power consumption
- How to properly mount and connect solar rails and install your solar panels
- How to correctly set up off-grid and grid-tied solar power systems
- Step-by-step instructions to install solar power systems in your home, RV, boat, cabin, and camper
This is the best time to go green and save on energy bills.
Get this book today