Little House For A Grand Life: Tiny House Architecture For An Adventure Independent Of Location (Paperback)
Are you interested in unique traveling opportunities with your own tiny home?
Have you been looking for an independent business solution?
Or are you just curious to explore the world of tiny living?
Tiny dwellings are revolutionizing the way we live and work as they enable us to embrace a sense of adventure. In "Little House For a Grand Life, " architect Larry Windes expertly showcases the potential of this unique type of lightweight home. With his book, you will get a glimpse at the creativity and possibility that goes into a tiny house lifestyle.
You will explore the following (and more ) in this magnificent book:
- How to use an On-the-Go Business: Learn the fundamentals of Fold-A-Mansion FAM a tiny house on wheels that can serve as a business, affording you freedom and mobility that traditional homes cannot.
- A Curated Collection of Small Homes: Discover a collection of inspirational and creative small house designs and models with which you can live your dreams.
- Get a Tour Through Small Living: The author takes you on a tour through the different spaces and areas that enrich your grand life in a small place.
- Insights for Transforming Your Space: Make your tiny house feel like home without overcrowding it with helpful hints and tricks for utilizing space effectively and making optimal use of your resources.
- Going Off the Grid and Beyond: Learn the secrets of self-sustainability as you explore how to successfully live off the grid and how to stay connected and use your Fold-A-Mansion FAM even in remote locations.
All that's left to do for you is to pick up "Little House For a Grand Life" and start your life-changing journey With Larry Windes' tried and tested methods at your disposal, you'll be living and working in the freedom of your own tiny home before you know it.So don't wait any longer - Get Your Copy Today