We are happy to provide contact-free curbside pickup for our customers.
Please see our guidelines for curbside pickup below.
- Curbside orders must be placed on our website, or via phone in advance of pickup. Please do not call us from our curb to place an order.
- Please wait to be notified that your order is ready to be picked up. Items need to be shipped to us and received at the store, or pulled from our shelves, before they can be picked up.
- We cannot add items or otherwise modify an order when picking up.
- For the safety of our staff and other customers, please wear a mask when picking up your books. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
- On the sidewalk in front of the store, we have marked off 6' spacing both from the door of the store and from other customers. Please maintain social distance when picking up your order.
- When you come to pick up your order, please call the store at 207-536-4778 to let us know you have arrived.
- We will place your order on the book cart outside the door, and once we've closed the door you can pick up your order.
- If you would like to remain in your car, let us know the make and model and where you are parked outside the store. We will deliver the order either into the trunk of your vehicle or through the passenger side window.
If you are unable to follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to cancel your order. We want to get books to you in the most convenient manner possible, but are unwilling to compromise the health and safety of our staff to do so. Thank you!