Flint is in a hurry to gobble up your worries!
With his eye patch, horns, and dark maroon stripes, Flint is the wildest of all the Worry Eaters. Which means... He prefers to dine only on the WILDEST of worries.
A big exam at school, a new member of the family, moving to a new neighborhood, relationships with friends - Whatever your worries, just write them down on a piece of paper, stuff them away inside Flint's stomach, and zip his mouth shut.
Just like that, your worries are all gone!
And all the while, kids are powerfully enhancing their emotional vocabulary.
Sad, angry, nervous, anxious, frustrated, furious, embarrassed, annoyed - It's a brilliant lesson in accurately expressing your feelings.
Flint Worry Eater
- Wild plush monster with zip-shut mouth that eats up all your worries
- Encourages emotional regulation, self-esteem, self-expression, imaginative play
- Ideal best-friend companion for every stressful situation
- Designed with horns, eye patch, vivid maroon stripes
- Mouth unzips to reveal pouch - Write worries onto a piece of paper and stuff them inside
- Helps enhance emotional vocabulary
- Features clip ring for attaching to a backpack or anywhere you want
- 9.5 x 7.5 x 2 inches
- Made from 100% polyester - Hand wash only