Polli's a cool cat who kind of likes worries... she likes the TASTE of worries, that is!
Polli can't wait to gobble up any worry you can feed him! But here's the catch: when she eats your worry, you have to let it go. You don't want a half-digested worry hanging around.
What's your worry? Do you have a bit of text anxiety? A new baby brother (and the thousand diapers he fills)? Moving to a new neighborhood? Friends you can't quite figure out?
Each of these worries has a different flavor, and Polli loves the variety that comes from growing up. Just write your worry on a piece of paper, or draw it out, then fold it up. Polli will crawl into your lap with her giant smile, give you a big hug, take a bite out of that worry, and then zip her mouth shut so it can't get back out!
Ta da! All gone!
And all the while, kids are enhancing their emotional vocabulary: sad, angry, nervous, anxious, frustrated, furious, embarrassed, annoyed. Feelings are complicated things (and that's why they taste so yummy to a Worry Eater!).
Enno Worry Eater
- Plush monster with zip-shut mouth that eats up all your worries
- Encourages emotional regulation, self-esteem, self-expression, imaginative play
- Ideal best-friend companion for every stressful situation
- Mouth unzips to reveal pouch
- Write worries onto a piece of paper and stuff them inside
- Helps enhance emotional vocabulary
- Features clip ring for travel or hanging
- 8.5 x 7.5 x 2 inches
- Made from 90% polyester, 10% cotton
- Hand wash only